🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Don't let the cold get in the way of making precious memories with your friends and nature! Sleep comfortably with the only heated sleeping bag that matters!
- Stay Warm - Sleeping in the cold is the worst, that's why it's important that you always come prepared! Thankfully, this waterproof heated sleeping bag has got your back! It warms up to 120 degrees with three heat settings with just the press of a button! Fast and long-lasting warmth in seconds with the newest, strongest, and safest!
- Lightweight & Travel-Ready - The AgeMore winter sleeping bag is very easy to set up and store after use. Since it weights only 3.5lbs, this mummy sleeping bag is so easy to carry! Whether you're preparing for an outdoor adventure hiking or camping, or getting ready for a long-haul commute or travel, you simply can't leave without it!
- USB Charging - Easily charge your sleeping bag via USB port. The composite metal fiber heating plates provide heat from the power bank. The four graphene heating plates on the back, waist and feet area ensure continuous warmth supplement. Feel the comfort even at near freezing temperatures!
- Made of High-Quality Polyester - The outer fabric is made from light weight and sturdy nylon with coated shell that's water and wind resistant, while the inner fabric is made of polyester, and is filled with silk cotton for maximum warmth and comfort.
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Size: 86.6in x 33.46in / 220cm x 85cm
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world