🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Let this Antique Miniature Elephant Figurine bring some luck and charm into your home!
- Lucky Charm - Elephants have been symbols of wisdom and protection for centuries. Let the Antique Miniature Elephant Figurine bring you prosperity wherever you go. You can hang it from the rear-view mirror in your car to bring you an extra ounce of luck on your morning commute, or keep it on your desk at work to ward off bad vibes.
- Nook-worthy Display - This little guy is just a little over two inches tall, making it an absolute accent to any nook or corner. The Antique Miniature Elephant Figurine is small enough to fit any bookshelf, dresser, or coffee table.
- A Timeless Piece - Complete your room's aesthetic! This hand-crafted adornment and its pure copper finish gives off that vintage brass look giving off a classic, antique feel to any space.
- Modest and Purposeful - A trinket, a miniature, a lucky charm? This adorable statuette can also double as an ornament or keychain accent. This is one limitless, multifaceted piece of art!
- Collector's Item - The perfect gift for the elephant collector, this miniature elephant figurine is a perfect addition to any collection! Gift it to someone you adore or as a keepsake for yourself.
- High-Quality Material - Made of high-grade copper, its fine workmanship, intricate detail and attractive appearance makes it a treasured item for years to come!
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Size: 2.1in x 1.2in/ 54mm x 32mm
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Buy it Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world