🔥 FLASH SALE: 60% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Eliminate the guesswork, save money and get the job done with 100% accuracy with this non-destructive coating thickness tester!
- Auto Reads Steel, Zinc & Aluminum - This handheld paint thickness gauge is used to measure the thickness of plated and coated sheets on metal, e.g. paint/enamel/chrome on steel, and paint and anodizing coating on aluminum and copper. It uses the principles of electromagnetic induction and the eddy current effect, which automatically detects the attribute of substrates. The professional test probe has high sensitivity for high measurement accuracy.
- Practical & Efficient - Sometimes, body shops do a great job hiding visually everything that would let us know that the car was involved in a heavy crash - as they use sophisticated tools to check the car paint, making sure each panel has about the same thickness of paint on it - but this often comes with a heavy price. Now, the work can be done at the comfort of your own home, thanks to TintMeter! Designed with dual technology that is non-destructive, TintMeter takes the guess work out of testing surface coatings by providing automatic recognition for both ferrous and non-ferrous underlayers.
- Easy to Use & Easy to Read Display - This paint depth thickness tester has a large screen which clearly displays the metal type, working mode, number, battery status, and readings either in µm or mils units. The HD backlit display makes it easy to read measurements in the dark! It also has a concise and intuitive operation control panel with comfortable button touch and anti-slip bumps to avoid damage caused by accidental drops. It is operated by 2 AA-sized batteries (not included).
- Versatile Meter for Many Applications - TintMeter is the perfect tool for checking the paint thickness on cars, anodized aluminum, bathroom fittings, bike frames, stadium seats, outdoor sheds, cabinets and lockers, furniture, appliances, toys, and so much more! It is essential for material surface treatment and is widely used in the manufacturing industry, metal-processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection areas, laboratories, and workshops.
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
1x TintMeter Paint Thickness Gauge
1x Flannel Bag
1x English Manual
1x Standard Aluminum
1x Standard Ferrous
Standard Foil (50µm, 100µm, 250µm, 500µm, 1000µm)
Dimensions: 4.88in x 1.22in x 0.91in / 12.39cm x 3.09cm x 2.31cm
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world