🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Keep your pup cool while they chew the new Pupsicle™ - Cooling Dog Toy!
- Keeps your Dog Cool - The Pupsicle™ - Cooling Dog Toy keeps your pup cool while chewing on it. Simply put water on the pet cooling teething toy and pop it in the freezer for 1-2 hours; and let your dog stay cool while playing with this frozen chew toy!
- Fun and Entertaining - This dog chew toy is perfect for training and playing with your puppy. You can put small treats in it so your pup can enjoy a game of seeking while playing with this chew toy. It will not only help your pups get their chewing fix but will also keep them cool at the same time!
- Healthy for Your Dog - The dental nubs on this cool dog toy helps reduce plaque and tartar buildup.You can add toothpaste on the popsicle dog toy to better clean your puppy's teeth. Plus, they wouldn’t know that they’re actually brushing because they’re playing with it!
- Perfect Gift for Dog Lovers - Pet owners will love this durable dog toy. It can also be divided into two parts so your pets won’t fight with it. With this new chew toy in their mouths, they'll look like they’re enjoying an ice pop in summer!
- Durable and Safe - This cooling teething toy for puppies is durable and non-toxic. It is designed to stimulate your dog's natural chewing instinct while simultaneously cleaning their teeth, and keeping them cool for the hot days.
- High-Quality Material - This puppy teething toy is made of a new and upgraded chew-resistant soft TPR material, which can resist prolonged bites from pet dogs.
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Size: 6.81 x 2.83 x 1.41 inches
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world