🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Crimping terminals onto cables becomes a breeze with CINLIN CablePro!
- Easy Operation - CablePro's ratchet mechanism allows you to adjust the amount of pressure applied on your crimp so that you can ensure a secure connection without hurting your hands from squeezing tightly. The quick-release mechanism then lets you quickly and easily open the tool for the next crimp.
- Ergonomic Design - CablePro's ergonomic high-friction rubber handles allow for a comfortable and steady grip, letting you crimp terminals safely and confidently.
- High-Quality Material - Made of durable high-carbon steel for a crimping tool you can rely on.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 2.5 inches (19 x 6.5 cm), 0.75 lbs (0.35 kg)
Crimp Terminals (depending on variant): TAB / 2.8 / 3.0 / 3.96 / 4.8 / 6.3 / 2510 / 2540 / 5557 / 5569 / DuPont / PH2.0 / XH2.54 / VH3.96 / KF2510 / DJ211-4A / D-SUB / 5557 / 5569 / PHD2.0 / SM2.5
48B Crimp Range: 0.5-2.5 square mm, AWG 22-16
2 Crimp Range: 0.08-1.0 square mm (High: 4 mm), AWG 28-18
58B Crimp Range: 0.25-2.5 square mm, AWG 24-16
2549 Crimp Range: 0.08-1.0 square mm, AWG 28-18
02BM Crimp Range: 0.08-0.5 square mm, AWG 30-24
28B Crimp Range: 0.25-1.5 square mm, AWG 24-18
06 Crimp Range: 0.5-6.0 square mm, AWG 20-10
02C Crimp Range: 0.5-2.5 square mm, AWG 20-13
06WF Crimp Range: 0.25-2.5 square mm, AWG 23-10
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world