🔥 FLASH SALE: 50% OFF - Limited stock remaining🔥
Order Risk-free now!
Get the support you need all throughout your pregnancy with MommyNap!
- Complete Support - Pregnancy is beautiful, but that doesn't make it easy. Expectant mothers will experience many changes, particularly to their bodies, and this can put them under a great deal of strain. This strain can cause aches and pains to your back, knees, hips, and ankles. MommyNap is a U-shaped full-body pillow that cradles expectant mothers from head to toe. MommyNap accommodates the contours of the pregnant body so that every part of the body gets the support that it needs.
- Sleep Soundly - Apart from the additional strain, the bodily changes that expectant mothers experience also make falling and staying asleep more difficult at a time when sleep also becomes more important. Because of its shape, MommyNap provides stable support for your head, neck, and both sides of the body. Early in the pregnancy, MommyNap lets you sleep comfortably on your back, and in the later stages, you can transition to side sleeping with superb support for your stomach, back, and knees.
- Stable Support - Unlike clumsily stacking soft pillows that aren't meant for legs and that tend to fall over, Leg Up's stable design means that you can be confident that it will stay in place and keep as firm as you want it to be, making it ideal for recovering after surgery or helping with pregnancy.
- Velvety Comfort - MommyNap has a soft velvet cover that feels delightful on your skin and is easy to wash (or get our Powder Blue cover if you prefer cotton over velvet)!
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.
Size: 55 x 31 inches (140 x 80 cm)
*Not found in Stores*
Click on "Get Mine Now" to order yours, completely Risk-free!
- Highest Quality products
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- SSL encrypted and secure Checkout
- Tracked Shipping
- Premium Customer Service
Due to high demand, our average delivery times are currently as follows:
-5 to 15 business days for customers in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK & Europe
-10 to 30 business days for the rest of the world